Auditory Fulfilment

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to play with sound.

I'm doing a project in which I have to generate a short film no more than 4 minutes in length. A few people doing similar projects have just decided to sit in front of a camera and talk about themselves for a bit...but I can't do that. It's just to easy...that, and I'm a bit of a cameraphobe.

I'm sure there's a proper word for "cameraphobe"...and it's not photophobic, because I'm not against light in general...but that's getting off topic.

Anyway, I've decided to make a movie in the old silent film style. A series of vignettes interspersed with narrative panels, and a jaunty rag-time piano playing in the background.

As a result of this I've been collecting a few sound bites and the ideas have started flowing.

Hopefully I'll have the project finished this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)