Newcastle Trip

I'll be taking the journey north to Newcastle this weekend to run a session or two of The Eighth Sea for a new roleplaying club.

Should be interesting to expose some new people to the chaos and carnage of time travelling swashbucklers on the high seas.

After this, I think the Eighth Sea can take a bit of a back seat. It's a finished project and I'd like to see it run it's own course for a while. I'd love to see someone pick it up and run it without me (giving me feedback so that I can improve and clarify the system a bit more), but I think that my time trying to refine it by myself as come to a temporary conclusion. I'll definitely be returning to it at some stage, but I've got some more pressing concepts to deal with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)