Background Work

For the past 12 months I've been working on a number of projects, some of which I've publicised, others of which I've kept very quiet about.

There have been stints in hospital, moving of house, looking for work...but on the more creative side, I've probably been generating more artwork than I have in over a decade. Some of this can be found on my deviantart profile, a great deal more is found on scraps of paper, cardboard and scattered computer files.

A lot of this work has been an attempt to get my head straight about future projects, I've built up a catalogue of inspiration images, atmospheric photography, sketches and diagrams.

...which means I've basically put the Game Mechanism of the week project on sabbatical. At this stage I'd have fifteen weeks or so to catch up on, and I'd rather be designing than theorising about design.

Over the next few weeks I'd like to reveal some of the design ideas I've been working on, to see if there is any interest. I'll also be looking at a redesign of the Vulpinoid Studios website, but no more on that for the moment...I don't want to release too many spoilers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)