NaGa DeMon: Day 4

I've been on a bit of a Pocketmod Kick lately...it seems a few people have, especially on G+.

I've also been trying to get my head into gear for the development of Walkabout, but it's been a slow slog.

As a result, I've decided to kick out a game for NaGa DeMon a bit early...it will be the first part of my Pocketmod Playbook series.

Ghost City Raiders

Hopefully there's enough here to give an inquisitive player the basic gist of the game. I'll be putting together a couple of scenario books and character books for the game over the next week while I work on the other Walkabout materials. I don't know how much of this booklet makes sense without the other playbooks to complete the rule set.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)