It's nice to get a pair of good reviews

One of the products I developed a while back hasn't seen a lot of love.



It's called the Hold 'Em Scene generator, it uses the game Texas Hold 'Em to develop random story seed ideas that could be inserted into a regular tale, or strung together to form complete stories.

I thought it was clever when I first developed it and I've been meaning to do more with it. But it generally got ignored, with only a few downloads, so I moved on to other things.

Yesterday I saw that the product had a positive review on it.

Opening it up, I found two positive reviews.

That's always nice.

Maybe I need to develop a few more genre lists for this idea to increase it's versatility. Perhaps it was a good idea after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)