A bit more Walkabout Inspiration

I've got the first big test of Walkabout on it's way...it has had a few small tests so far, but this is the first big public exposure.

Under a month away, it will be seeing a convention audience at Canberra's annual "Phenomenon" convention.

So, when I found a ruined warehouse near my university, I naturally had to take some atmospheric shots to get in the mood.

Probably not quite ruined enough, but I don't have an apocalypse and a hundred years to wait for some real photos.







I'll add a few changes to these, maybe adding some spirits, monsters or suitably post apocalyptic folks, then photoshop these up (or instagram them) to make them look old and worn, then these will make some good additions to the game art.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)