I don't know what it is, but I think I like it.

I've just been alerted to the presence of Kcymaerxthaere.


It seems to be an artistic project that reflects a parallel world onto our own.

There must be a few people involved with it, because it claim to have artistic installations across five continents (one of which is Australia)...personally, I find this hard to believe because the details for Australia on the map page are very sparse. It's obviously run by a North Amercian because there are paragraphs of text detailing each of the five North American subregions.

The quality of the work involved with this project looks good, with cast metal plaques detailing aspects of the other-realm, Kcymaerxthaere, and it's leaking osmotic relationship to our own.


You can buy kits associated with the world, and that's something that I'm finding really fascinating when I'm thinking of ways to market Walkabout. It's a clever idea, well executed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)