Get Well Soon (Game Chef)

So, my wife saw me frantically designing games all week and wanted to get in on the action. The problem was that she decided to get in on the action on the last day.

That gave us time to work through a couple of quick ideas...and then one of our ferrets passed away.

We quickly threw together what we'd come up with, and formatted it. Then she wanted me to submit it under my name, working on the theory that she might get better judgment if it was under my name because more people in the design community know it.

I since found out that a person can only submit a single entry. So I resubmitted it under her name.

If you want to have a look at it, it's called.

Get Well Soon.

It might be a bit too dark for some potential players, so consider this a "trigger warning".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)