Captain America - Civil War

Saw it last night.

Enjoyed it.

I don't know how well I would have enjoyed it as a stand-alone film. It really required a lot of the depth that has been built up in the previous movies produced by Marvel, but having seen each of the other films in the series (several of them many times over) it was great to see assorted pieces falling into place.

Great introduction of characters into the Marvel Cinematic Universe without needing to go through the whole routine of origin stories. I'm hoping the follow up movies for the characters introduced don't go back and do retrospective origin stories.

I'll leave it at that for the moment, because I know there are parts of the world where it hasn't had it's opening weekend yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)