#AprilTTRPGMaker 24: Most Notable Achievement

I'm looking at the other people running with this hashtag... I see things like "That time I won the Ennie for this"..."the time I won two Ennies for that"..."this particular high profile game that's sold tens of thousands of copies"..."the kickstarter I ran, which earned tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands"..."that critically acclaimed rpg that people still talk about"...

...yeah.

Here... the best I can say is maybe the 750,000+ page views here on the blog... or the free game FUBAR which has seen several thousand downloads (but not even 50 paid downloads to be considered a copper best seller on DrivethruRPG/RPGNow)...

Maybe my most notable achievement was not appearing on anyone's "people who helped you" posts yesterday...or "biggest influences" posts earlier in the series. My greatest achievement seems to be my ability to obfuscate myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)