Candycreeps (TAKE 2)

The first time I wrote this, it didn't take. The computer crashed during post upload.

Between finishing work on the Eighth Sea, deciding on follow up projects and real work, I've being doing some layout work for Nick and Elizabeth Licata on their new game "Candycreeps". It looks like a fun setting with a simple and fast game mechanic. I don;t know how much more I can write about this without getting their permission first, but I'd recommend people have a look at it if their into the cute gothic aesthetic of "Emily the Strange" and the tokyo Gothic Lolita look.

Comments

Andrew Smith said…
Do you know when the game is due to come out?
Vulpinoid said…
It's being released at the US GenCon coming soon. I know that I have to finish my layout work on it this afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)