Here Be Gamers

Never one to be afraid of jumping on a bandwagon, I've started listen to my local gaming podcast over the last couple of days.


It's a fun chat with a couple of guys who really love their games, and it's interesting to watch the professionalism of the podcast gradually increase.

I should have been heading up north to meet the guys behind the podcast this weekend, but an ongoing curse preventing me from getting to Newcastle has struck again (this time in the form of a car that has completely blown it's distributor).

Listening to the podcast reminds me that there are a lot of people out there who have a wide variety of interests within the field of gaming, and it reminds me of how diverse the hobby really is.

I guess I'll be spending the next few days listening to the rest of the podcasts currently released.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)