What's happening in the rest of the gaming world?

My last post on the ENnies highlights the fact hat there is a lot happening in the roleplaying world beyond the products pushed by the big companies.

I've been independently producing games for years, some for free, others as paid products. I've been active on forums where people are doing likewise.


Most of the forums I frequent have a lot of participants from North America, the UK and Scandinavia...so I know that there is some great design innovation happening in these parts of the world, but every now and then I hear inklings of game development in other corners of the world. 


Things like this... 

...but I'd love to find out what else is happening in the world of game development.

My analytics indicate a decent number of readers in Asia, South America and Eastern Europe, so there's obviously some interest in games and game development in these parts of the world.

If you're from these parts of the world, let me know some of the stuff that you're doing. Let me know what some of your friends are doing.

How can we improve the hobby by sharing our ideas around the world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)