400,000 views



In November of 2014, I was happy that I'd reached 200,000 visitors to the blog. It took me 6 years to reach that level, and I was pretty content with the people who were paying attention to the stuff I had to say.

Now in April 2016, I've just passed 400,000. A lot of that increased traffic came from my regular series of reviews last year during Game Chef, and the various other game design contests, and on the whole I'm still pretty content with the number of people who pay attention to what I have to say.



I'll probably keep posting half-baked design ideas, keep musing on assorted stuff in a range of topics that meander through the territory of my hobbies, maybe offer a few more tutorial runs. It keeps me from getting depressed, and works as a creative outlet in several ways.

Thanks for sticking around everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)