Not so Minimalist Urban Rentpunk

I've been trying to expand the Rentpunk game in the last post, maybe doubling the word count to 400 words. Trying to make it more coherent and add in a few new ideas, possibly turn this into the game that links in with the landscape images I've been drawing over the last few weeks.

Whether this means the game becomes about rentpunk street mages, drawing power from other realities as defined by those lands, or maybe it becomes a game where they go voyaging in those lands as spirit quests to fulfill their obligations to patrons in the mortal realm who are unable to transcend the boundaries of our space and time.

Once again, I find myself with fragments of ideas, but nothing altogether coherent.

Maybe I need to sleep on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)