NaGaDeMon 2017 #8 - Tapping the Zeitgeist

Today I've seen a bunch of articles about the actors on the set of the new version of "Murder on the Orient Express", apparently there was a common weekly game of "Werewolf" among the cast members which even saw visits from other Hollywood celebrities. 

Here's the first article.

Here's the second article

It's not a new idea, but it's just curious that I've started working on the game and then within a week I've suddenly started seeing a range of articles come across my feed. There might simply be some perception bias, maybe there are articles about this that always come u and I've just been ignoring them... or maybe the social media algorithms have noted that I've been posting about this genre of game and now they're directing similar stories and articles in my direction.

Either way, I'm still working away at developing the imagery for the game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)