#AprilTTRPGMaker 8: Describe your Routine

3 sets of 10 Push-ups. 3 sets of 10 Barbell Bench-press. 3 sets of 10 Standing Dumbbell press. 3 sets of 10 Leg Curls. 3 sets of 10 Crunches. 2km run around the block. 4km walk to the shops and back, with the return trip weighted down with 10-15kg of household groceries.

...oh, you mean for game design.

I don't really have one. I like to keep it fun, keep it interesting, and keep it varied. Game design isn't my full time job or my only source of income, because if it was I'd have starved a long time ago. I get in what design work I can while looking after a sick wife, a mengerie of animals for a rescue organisation, and my university studies.


There are no regular routines in this house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)